Cole Financial Planning enjoys helping people from all walks of life reach their financial goals through independent, commission-free financial planning and advice.
Personal Finance is just that, Personal. We feel you must be comfortable and confident in the advice you follow. Therefore, Cole Financial Planning works as a true fiduciary for our clients through comprehensive Fee-Only Financial Planning. We believe this allows us to deliver advice that is not clouded by conflicts of interest inherent in commissioned sales. We do not sell products, but rather dedicate ourselves to offering forthright financial advice and investment management services that we believe are in our clients’ best interest.
More information on our specific financial planning process can be found here. We also invite you to connect with us through our blog and newsletter. To help you gain further insight into our way of doing business we have provided a list below of organizations and charitable partners with which we are actively involved.
Cole Financial Planning and Wealth Management, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisory firm in the state of Alabama.
Affiliations and Charitable Partners
Scott Cole is a proud member of the following organizations:
- Garrett Planning Network
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Birmingham Collaborative Alliance
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Current and Past Charitable Partners of Cole Financial Planning Include:
- Alabama Jump$tart
- NAPFA Money Bus
- Alabama’s 13
- Pathways Women’s Shelter
- North Alabama Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- Kiplinger’s “Jumpstart your Retirement Saving” and “Jumpstart your College Savings hotline
- FPA Consumer Hotline Respondent
- Speaking engagement with many community organizations
- Several Churches and congregations